Monday, September 27, 2010

(still) september 27

BREAKFAST:



1 weetabix+ 1/2 banana + soymilk

DINNER:



Quark + strawberries and 1/2 toast
1 cookie + 1/4 frozen banana

with the cookie and the banana i make a kinda sandwisch, it would look like this: (sorry that the pic is so bad!)




but i'll have later a snack... still i hope i can drop some weight before vacation.... i really, really hope so!!!

my plan:




MIDNIGHT SNACK:





bread(slice of a roll)+ cottage cheese (what is missing in the picture, actually, i forgot to photograph it before eating it)

a bit od a chocolate quark bar

1/2 mousse "in love"

TOTAL AMOUNT OF CALORIES: between 400 and 500...

not bad!

but I'm still fearing that i might not lose any weight befora vacation... that really brings me down :(

4 comments:

  1. Every time I see you online I start to smile... It happens not that often to me.
    You´re special to me!

    BTW: That wasn´t much food today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...I'll still have my midnight snack, of course, something sweet, of course, with chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I´m excited to see what midnight snack will be today :)

    Thank u so much for linkin me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU for liking me! ... to my surprise the snack was not only sweet and it wasn't much either...it's ok. Total amount below 500 is tolerable... just.... maybe not enough to drop weight.... dog! I'm terrified!

    ReplyDelete