Thursday, October 7, 2010

really?

Do we really need to do that to ourselves? is it necessary to suffer in order to lose weight? to suffer by punishing ourselves up to that point? really? I suffer enough having to diet, suffer enough confronting life, feeling overwhelmed at work with things i feel not able to do! Feeling crap cos at my age i'm not where I would like to be and don't find the strength to change the situation i'm in... no relationship (and given up on them), no dreams, no future... so i turn to my diet to feel better with myself, I achieved something, not enough, that's right, but i have achieved something...but do i need to write about my failure? read how others manage better than me? do i need to hurt myself like that on purpose? do i need to see how people i care for are hurting themselves so much? really?.... I don't think so.... it doesn't help me or anybody whatsoever... support to stick on a diet, support to try to gain self-esteem... sure! support and encouragement to keep destroying myself and help others doing it too... wtf? do i really need this? why? if i want to suffer i should do it on my fucking own! i've done it so many years all by myself, i know how to suffer, i don't need any trigger from the outside cos, believe me i have enough inside my head! making me feel ashamed in public in front of the eyes of everybody? ...that's not gonna help me gaining self-respect, rather the opposite. I cab suffer alone, i do it exceptionally well, i do it so it feels like hell... i really don't need this... if i'm a P.O.S i can deal with it but i don't need to publish it so everybidy knows I am.

I'm fucking done!

1 comment:

  1. i guess i'll change my mind and keep writing the blog as motivation...but really...enough with the self-harm!

    ReplyDelete