Saturday, October 2, 2010

october the 1st

I was really bummed yesterday and didn't feel like posting, nevertheless i took pix, so I'm posting them today:

BREAKFAST: Strawberry Quark



DINNER: Strawberry Quark
Chocolate Quark
2 Giotto
1 cookie






SNACK:
Quark (not pictured, nut it was 30gr, with vanilla powder)
Chocolate mini ritter sport + 2 pieces of "normal" size ritter sport, 14 gr.)
1/4 Milchschnitte







I had a small crisis again, over chocolate (my fave food), BFF offered me a tiny bit and i REALLY REALLY wanted it but I felt I had had already too much, I rejected it but i didn't want to reject it, first of all because it is a really nice gesture, second og all cos I really wanted it... for a while, about half an hour I was quite upset...then I calmed down , we watched some series and i had (and enjoy, as i always do) the piece of chocolate.

I donb't knoe if i'll post it in the forum cos it was much more than what w. had... :(

Well, it's a new day, oh! and luckily I dropes a couple of hundrer gramms, which makes me happy :)

Weekends are difficult for me, I tend to aet a lot....

I'm kind of envious of the girls who "can't" eat cos they are addicted to restrict, and they have to fight for eating... sometimes (often) i wish it was my case too, it would make things easier for me, but I'm ... i don't know what I am, I just know that i love eating and that's bad :(


Total amount of calories: between 500 and 600

No comments:

Post a Comment