Tuesday, October 12, 2010

confused

It's crazy, I know i have to change my diet but i kinda can't... or maybe i don't really want to.... definitely I have to eat less sweets, that's something that i really have to do, tho it is difficult, still, i'll try...

I was thinking about acquiring better eating habits adding mo0re vegetables to my meals, adding salad... turns out i cannot really digest salad, it keeps "coming back" hours after I have had it. I don't like that, so salad is not really an option. it happens to me with many foods, that they keep coming back and i really don't like it;

salad
tomatoes
apples

so i try to avoid them... Yesterday i was craving salad(!!!?) so i had it and also springrolls but not fried, it was like less than 100 calories for every 100 grams (it was put on the package)... hours later and after having had dessert and drink, it kept coming back :(

About the sugar addiction I read one of the tricks to avoid it is eating more often... but i know myself and i cannot eat at work in front of everybody else...

so I'll keep doing as i have been doing til now, just being more careful with the sweets. I'll make a plan for when i am back from vacation, i'm planning on having 2 meals a day , each of them containing carbs (oatmeal, or bread or some other breakfast cereal), protein (quark or cottage cheese or soymilk) and fruit (bananas and berries)... and i'm afraid, something sweet at the end...(just one piece!).

I really have to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment